Timestamp screenshots with a watermark
Stillio allows users to include a watermark on their screenshots. The watermark contains information such as the timestamp and the webpage URL. Although the feature is not currently integrated into the app natively, it is readily available upon request by contacting our support team (email@example.com).
After requesting this feature, to get it set up on your account, you need to enable app syncing to any of our supported cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Note: Google Drive has the most seamless integration process 🚀
The watermark can either be text or an image and can be positioned at any section of the image as desired.
- Font color and size
- Line spacing and text-align
- Background color and size (padding)
- Opacity of watermark. Options are: between 0 and 1
- Location of the watermark (also called 'gravity'). Options are: topLeft, top, topRight, left, center, right, bottomLeft, bottom, and bottomRight
- Rotation of the watermark. Options are: between -90 and 180
- Offset of the watermark (margin from the edges)
- Width of the image to use as a watermark, in pixels (for image watermark only)
⚠️ Image and text watermarks cannot be combined, it's the one or the other